Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 - Berry Nice Day

I decided to take my camera and tripod to the backyard so I could take pictures and the dogs could have some time outside. They play pretty rough and run fast so I had to make sure to keep me and my camera out of the way. Luckily, Sadie and Dexter were respectful of my space and I managed to get a few pictures taken.

I decided that the Crab Apple tree would be my subject. It was also pretty windy so focus was tricky. It was about 4 in the afternoon and still light outside. I took pictures with and without a flash. I found this one interesting as the background appears black even if it was still daylight. I'll be sure to come back to the tree in early spring when the Bohemian Waxwings come back to clean up the berries. Maybe the dogs will stay inside for that photo shoot. :-)

No comments: