Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 2 - Le Trait-Carre

It’s a beautiful snowy day in Quebec so we decided to take the dogs for a walk around the neighbourhood. Thankfully, my stepson Christopher is home from university so he helped walk the dogs and I was able to play with may camera. We live in Charlesbourg near a historical area called “Le Trait-Carre”. (Sorry no accents). The church above is at the centre of the area. There are all kinds of things to see and it’s a great place to walk. If you’d like to learn more about the area check out their site (http://www.trait-carre.org/Accueil.aspx). By the way there’s a great fudge place just up the street from the church, La Fudgerie. It’s a quaint place. I’ll take some pictures another day. Maybe go in for a sample or two as well.
The picture above isn’t the one I wanted to put up but I was having some technical difficulties with the portrait one I tried posting. It looked good on the entry page but was MUCH bigger on the main blog page. Guess I have some stuff to learn about iWeb. The good thing is I have at least another 363 days to explore!

No comments: