Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 311 - Winterizing

It was a mild but cool fall day so we decided to finish winterizing the yard. One of the jobs that needed to be done was putting up the winter fences. Since we lost an hour due to the time change today, we finished our work just as it was getting dark. After bringing in all the tools I took my camera out to take some pictures of the fence. I had some technical difficulties but managed to get a few pictures. I chose the one above, not for its technical perfection but for the interesting results it gave.

3 comments:

Monica said...

That is wild! I wouldn't have known what this was without you saying. I love the effect of whatever you did!

Laura said...

i love the abstract quality of this shot. It honestly looks like a painting! What an interesting photo :)

susanvg said...

A nice abstract image.