Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another New Start


After a rather lengthy hiatus, I've decided to return to photo blogging.  As you have probably already figured out the '100 Strangers' project didn't work out.  It's an interesting challenge and one I may go back to but for now I'm putting it on the back burner.
Although I haven't been blogging I've still been taking pictures.  I've had the opportunity to do a number of portraits for friends.  So far I've worked with 'kids' from two months to twenty years.  I've also done a few family sessions as well.  I really enjoy doing portraits.  I think it's because I enjoy being with people in general.  Each age group has it's own charm and sometimes challenges.  I hope to continue doing portraits and that is one of the reasons I've returned to blogging.  I found when I was blogging I naturally took more pictures and was able to improve my skills/knowledge at a more significant rate.
This year I promise to try new things, accept new challenges and hopefully become a better photographer and person with each new day.  I look forward to getting back to following my fellow bloggers as well.  All the best for 2013!

1 comment:

susanvg said...

I will enjoy stopping by. Glad you are back at it.