Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 - Stretchy Starch

Today I was back at the Board preparing for the upcoming common PED (pedagogical) day. I'm giving a SMARTboard workshop. Teaching and being a consultant definitely has its advantages. I can apply what I learn in one job to the other.
Anyway, we have this box of elastics at the office and I've been looking at it for awhile thinking it would make a good pic. I brought the camera along and snapped a few closeups. I was looking through the pictures on the computer this evening and Peg made the comment that it looked like whole wheat spaghetti. While it may look like spaghetti, I wouldn't recommend eating this stretchy starch but it does come in handy when you need to hold things together.

1 comment:

susanvg said...

My cats have always had a thing for elastics. I can't leave them around. I also thought pasta when I first looked at this photo. Just shows you can't always believe your eyes.