Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37 - Shocking

Today's assignment read as follows: Power plugs are ubiquitous. Can you make a creative photo of such a common thing? Try it today! Well, let's just say the assignment wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Peg and I had quite a few ideas between the two of us but making those ideas reality didn't go as planned. I was about to forget posting at all - it would be the first time since I started last January - when I decided to see what I could do with this one in Photoshop. It definitely isn't my favourite but it meets the criteria and saved me from a no post.

6 comments:

Sandra V. said...

Hahaha...this is hilarious! I started laughing when I saw the thumbnail on my blog. I like it!

Gisele said...

I think it's great....very creative.

Misty said...

That is so funny! Made me chuckle.

susanvg said...

LOL - I'll never look at a socket the same way.

M Coleman said...

Looks like you enjoyed this challenge in a very creative way! Fun! :)

Monica said...

Oh man, this is giving me the giggles. I think you did a GREAT job with this - it's hilarious!