Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35 - Depth

Today's assignment was to create a photo today that gives a sense of depth or dimension. I procrastinated until the evening so I had to get out my iPad and use the handy Soft Box app. As I may have mentioned before, we have a collection of 'Willow Tree' angels. I played around with the positioning so I could show depth. The Angel of Patience (very useful with photography) is in the forefront while 'Heart and Soul' are in the back.

Canon XSi
Lens: 100 mm
Focal Length: 100
F/stop: 4.5
Exposure: 3 sec
ISO: 200

5 comments:

Gisele said...

oh, very nice show of depth. I think I could use an "Angel of Patience" myself. Hope you are starting to feel better.

Sandra V. said...

Very nicely done!

Misty said...

Very creative! Love it.

susanvg said...

Great DOF

Monica said...

Lovely!