Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 270 - Sunflower


There's a patch of sunflowers that we drive by on the way home. I keep saying I should stop and take some pictures. Today I finally did. There was no sidewalk so I had to stand in the road. I wasn't able to get the exact angle I was trying for but chose this pic from the ones I took. I wanted to get the back of the sunflower from a more direct angle. Unfortunately, the leaf was in the way. I like the back of the sunflower and the soft fall colours in the background. Maybe I'll be able to find another patch of sunflowers before the season ends.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I like the angle you captured. It almost looks like it's beginning to wither a little with the coming of fall. Sad, but beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like the perspective too. Wonderful color and clarity in this shot....

susanvg said...

Very nice composition - the angle works. And the flower is beautiful and sharp against the soft bokeh.