Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 252 - Traffic!

I know I've mentioned the amount of construction happening in Quebec City this year but I couldn't resist talking about it once again. I just happened to have the camera on the passenger seat for the drive home. Okay, I anticipated I might be stuck in traffic so I put it there just in case. Anyway, I thought I would make use of the time I was stuck in traffic to take a few pics. Shhh, don't tell. After all I wasn't talking on my cell phone. It was a gray day so I thought I'd put the pic in BandW and bring back the colour of signs and stop lights.

3 comments:

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

susanvg said...

I like the way you kept the colour of the signs - really works.

Kristy Johnson said...

Love the way you selectively colored the signs! Very effective, Shelley!