Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118 - Whisk me off to bed

Another busy week at school and home. I was feeling pretty tired tonight while thinking of picture ideas. I thought of taking a picture of the bed because that's really where I wanted to be. However, the bed alone seemed rather blah. So, I decided to go the artistic route and started taking pictures of ordinary things at different angles. I grabbed the whisk to see what I could do and as always Peg came up with a witty phrase, "Whisk me off to bed." Hence, the photo above. Since the bed frame is brass, I decided to convert the pic to black and white to unify the colour. I'll end on that note and whisk myself to bed. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Kristy Johnson said...

Curious shapes! Love the B&W- that really does unify a shot. Well done!

Sarah Vinall said...

I really love this shot....it makes you think and I do find myself looking at ordinary objects in such a different way ...lets have more!