Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 89 - That's Mr. Potato Head Vader to you

It's that time of the year when the snow is dirty and there isn't a whole lot of colour to capture outside. To top that off I left my photo until later in the day. I searched around the house and found these two characters in Christopher's room. We bought these for him a couple years ago as a joke gift. He's a big Star Wars fan and although he was 21 at the time, we knew he'd appreciate these guys. He didn't bring them to university with him but they have a spot on the top of his bookshelf. I took them down, posed them and then added a plastic wrap filter in Photoshop. I've seen some beautiful use of filters on the blogs I follow. Now I just need to sit down and play around with them a bit more. I especially like the ones I've seen with flower pics. Thanks to all for your inspiration.

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Never seen darth vador & r2d2 potato heads...I need those for my hubby! :)

Photography said...

haha how cool!!

susanvg said...

LOL - these are definitely comical characters.

Anonymous said...

You can get Darth Tater for £6.99 in Argos now.. hours of fun for everyone ;-) http://www.smartpound.com/story.php?title=mr-potato-head-darth-vader-%C2%A36-99-argos