Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 100 - Tracks

Off to Montreal to help give a SMARTboard workshop to teachers. As you can probably guess from the picture, I'm traveling by train. I always enjoy riding the train. I find it very relaxing and it's nice not to worry about traffic. It also gives me the opportunity to get a little work done or watch a movie. While we were waiting for the train I decided to go out on the tracks and take some pictures. I would have liked to stay longer and try some different angles but I was worried if I stayed too long I might be getting a closer look at the tracks than I really wanted to.

10 comments:

Gisele said...

really nice shot with great leading lines. Nice composition.

Sandra V. said...

Really cool shot! You're a brave woman to get out on those tracks!

susanvg said...

Nice perspective

Chesney said...

I love this...the depth the track creates combined with the train off to the side makes for a really appealing image!

Scott said...

I really like the photo you have on the train tracks. Very cool. The color is great!

Photography said...

I love this!

Hood said...

Beautiful composition, depth, and colors. Gorgeous shot!

Kristy Johnson said...

I agree- love the composition of this shot. It almost has a lonely feel to it. Well done.

Monica said...

This is wonderful, Shelley. The composition is fantastic and the processing is just perfect. Well done!

Julie McLeod said...

This is so wonderfully atmospheric. I think I could stare at it all day....