Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64 - Snowy Trails

Well, I guess somebody heard all my complaining about the lack of snow in Quebec. We had a snowstorm on Monday and then received another 10-15 cm this morning. They're forecasting 25-40 mm of rain between this evening and tomorrow morning and then another 30-45 cm of snow between tomorrow evening and Monday evening.
We did manage to get out to the farm before the rain started. It was snowing pretty hard so I decided to leave my camera at home. I snapped this picture with my iPhone. The larger path was made by Peg and I in our snowshoes. The smaller paths are from Dexter and Sadie venturing under the trees where the snow wasn't quite so deep. We had a great walk. We worked hard and the weather was mild.

7 comments:

Misty said...

Love the snow on the trees. So wintery.

Michelle Corriveau said...

I have been watching all the snow, enough now.
Looks pretty in the pic though

Sandra V. said...

A beautiful image. I love the composition.

Chesney said...

Freshly fallen snow is the prettiest! Awesome image!

susanvg said...

As you can see by my blog - I was in Quebec City - putting up with all that nature threw at us. Pretty - but also miserable at times. This is postcard perfect.

Anonymous said...

Even though we've had so much snow, I never tire of looking at others' photos of it. This is so gorgeous and gives me a very calm peaceful feeling when I study it. Signed up for your blog and went back to enjoy all the eye candy on it since the first of the year. Would never be able to choose even a dozen favorite photos from it...I love your style! Won't make individual comments on the past months but just know how much I enjoyed it!

Photography said...

So different to where we live. I love seeing snow shots.