Monday, September 5, 2011

Udate 3 - Water Fun

On one of the last days of school, we went to the park with our PreKindergarten learning buddies. The kids painted t-shirts in the morning and then played on the games in the park. After lunch the water games were turned on. The kids, big and little, had a wonderful time running in and out of the water. At one point I had to put my camera down as one of my guys decided that I should get in on the fun.
I had my back to the water games, my first mistake, and suddenly felt cold water running down my back. When I turned around, Jay was holding a sponge ball in his hand and smiling. Once the electronics were safe I 'helped' Jay get wet under the games. I felt it was only fair to return the favour, right?
Once everyone had a chance to dry off a bit we headed to the parking lot to meet up with the ice cream truck. Everyone had a cone and then headed back to school. A great day was had by all!

No comments: